Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is GEC Wools located?
GEC Wools is located in Iqbal Ganj, Ludhiana, Punjab.
2. How can I find more information about GEC Wools and its products?
GEC Wools is owned by Muskan Madhvi, and deals in Kurti, Dupatta set, Kurta set, Suits and dress material, Dress, Sweater, Leggings, Others, Others, Others, Shawl, Girl top. You can find more information about GEC Wools and its products by visiting their profile on Anar. Browse through the product categories and get in touch with the business directly for specific inquiries.
3. How can I verify if GEC Wools is a legitimate business?
GEC Wools is a verified business on Anar. Anar verifies the contact details and GST/Udhyam Aadhar number for providing a verified tag on the business profile.
4. Does GEC Wools provide customer support?
Yes, GEC Wools provides customer support. You can contact them through their Anar profile, where they will be available via Chat, Call, or WhatsApp for any assistance you may require.
5. What is the shipping process for GEC Wools products?
To learn about the shipping process for GEC Wools products, visit their Anar profile and contact them directly. You can directly order products from the seller using Anar SafeDeal. You can pay 10% in advance for the order and pay the rest 90% of the order as cash on delivery. Anar guarantees return for damaged products.